POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Results for the September/December 2013 Challenge Legends Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC: Results for the September/December 2013 Challenge Legends (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC: Results for the September/December 2013 Challenge Legends
Date: 19 Jan 2014 03:43:18
Message: <52db9026$1@news.povray.org>
After some initial problems with the site at the start of this year, we
are happy to announce the winners of the Legends Challenge. Go to :
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html to see the images.

Note:
1) mcgregor did not vote this round, so no bonus points are attributed.
2) lequenne only voted for some images, so his votes are invalid and no
bonus points are attributed.

1 mcgregor Ol'Nessie 561
2 Lequenne The finding of Moses 541
3 DrNo Ambush 501
4 DrNo Glace 489
5 ianm123 Flying Dutchman 488
6 DrNo Tenacious 474
7 ianm123 Yeti 466
7 lequenne Faerie Tale 466
9 MichaelF Tillxao 457
10 DrNo Jobs 453
11 ianm123 Excalibur 447
12 DrNo Greek 439
13 ianm123 Amelia 435
14 Kenw Abominable 418
15 lequenne The pink star 393

Congrats to the winners!

Thomas

____

Post a reply to this message

On 19.01.2014 9:43, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> After some initial problems with the site at the start of this year, we
> are happy to announce the winners of the Legends Challenge.

Did these problems include wrong results in the newsletter
yesterday? Because that one listed first two as

1	Lequenne	The finding of Moses	541
2	mcgregor	Ol'Nessie	521

Post a reply to this message

On 19-1-2014 20:43, Christian Froeschlin wrote:
> On 19.01.2014 9:43, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>
>> After some initial problems with the site at the start of this year, we
>> are happy to announce the winners of the Legends Challenge.
>
> Did these problems include wrong results in the newsletter
> yesterday? Because that one listed first two as
>
> 1    Lequenne    The finding of Moses    541
> 2    mcgregor    Ol'Nessie    521

No, that was an unfortunate spreadsheet error

I only sent a later correction newsletter to the two winners concerned,
and Normand was the one who drew my attention to the error.

Thomas