POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Ideas for next IRTC topic Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:02:56 EDT (-0400)
  Ideas for next IRTC topic (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Ideas for next IRTC topic
Date: 3 May 2010 20:38:58
Message: <4bdf6ca2$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

We'd like to invite suggestions for the next IRTC round topic - please post
your thoughts!

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: jhu
Subject: Re: Ideas for next IRTC topic
Date: 4 May 2010 01:30:04
Message: <web.4bdfb0617028a06e6015b4b80@news.povray.org>
> Hello all,
>
> We'd like to invite suggestions for the next IRTC round topic - please post
> your thoughts!
>
> -- Chris

Is there any interest in merging Tina Chep and IRTC or will they remain separate
for the foreseeable future?

Post a reply to this message