POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Sept-Oct round awarded - Nov-Dec round open for voting Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Sept-Oct round awarded - Nov-Dec round open for voting (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David Buck
Subject: Sept-Oct round awarded - Nov-Dec round open for voting
Date: 4 Jan 2010 22:27:11
Message: <4b42b18f$1@news.povray.org>
I've updated the software on the IRTC site to fix the earlier problems
with voting.  I've awarded the Sept-Oct round and opened the Nov-Dec
round for voting.  One submission in the Nov-Dec round seems very
off-topic, but I've kept it in and decided to let the voters decide.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message