POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : The IRTC is back online! Server Time
19 May 2024 22:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  The IRTC is back online! (Message 15 to 24 of 24)
From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: The IRTC is back online!
Date: 25 May 2009 04:50:14
Message: <4a1a5bc6$1@news.povray.org>
It looks great!
Just a little thing: could be interesting achieve (where available) the
zipfiles with the sources directly from the ViewSubmission page.
;-)
Paolo

 >David Buck  on date 24/05/2009 17:24 wrote:
> After much work and many delays, we finally have the new IRTC site
> online.  You can visit http://www.irtc.org to have a look.
>
> We've create a Testing stills round to help us run the site through its
> paces.  Feel free to submit your own raytraced artwork.  It will take a
> little longer to get an animations round started - please be patient.
>
> We've captured all the original information from the old web site, so
> all the prior rounds are visible.  To submit new entries, you must
> login. We've tried to create accounts for people who've submitted images
> or comments but we can't be sure all the e-mail addresses are still
> correct. If you have any problems at all, please e-mail:
>
>     irt### [at] irtcorg
>
> We'll address any problems as quickly as we can.
>
> Have fun
> David Buck

Post a reply to this message

From: David Buck
Date: 25 May 2009 07:34:39
Message: <4a1a824f$1@news.povray.org>
Sure.  I'll add that.

David

Paolo Gibellini wrote:
> It looks great!
> Just a little thing: could be interesting achieve (where available) the
> zipfiles with the sources directly from the ViewSubmission page.
> ;-)
> Paolo
>

>  >David Buck  on date 24/05/2009 17:24 wrote:
>> After much work and many delays, we finally have the new IRTC site
>> online.  You can visit http://www.irtc.org to have a look.
>>
>> We've create a Testing stills round to help us run the site through
>> its paces.  Feel free to submit your own raytraced artwork.  It will
>> take a little longer to get an animations round started - please be
>> patient.
>>
>> We've captured all the original information from the old web site, so
>> all the prior rounds are visible.  To submit new entries, you must
>> login. We've tried to create accounts for people who've submitted
>> images or comments but we can't be sure all the e-mail addresses are
>> still correct. If you have any problems at all, please e-mail:
>>
>>     irt### [at] irtcorg
>>
>> We'll address any problems as quickly as we can.
>>
>> Have fun
>> David Buck

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Date: 25 May 2009 08:15:00
Message: <web.4a1a8afde3c7b69834d207310@news.povray.org>
Hi. Are there any benefits of reviving an old account from the old days versus
starting up a new one? I probably used an email address that I'd eventually
like to phase out.

Post a reply to this message