POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Bias? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:49:11 EDT (-0400)
  Bias? (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: Re: Bias?
Date: 6 May 2003 13:01:09
Message: <3EB80638.7C51C16B@joplin.com>
When I enter, I vote.
 If a person uses a program that I know nothing about, I give a technical score
of 10. Then after reading the authors text file I adjust that score. If the
author give me some insight as to what he did and how, that score goes up. If
they have little or nothing in that text file the score goes down.
 I think this way of voting is fair. There is so many different programs out
there and more being made, that it would be hard for an causal artist (like me)
to know them all.
 There is one thing I never understood. The rules say that if you enter, you can
vote. So why do so few people vote? I went back over my records of the contests
I've entered and less than half of the entrants voted.
There is an old saying 'that if you don't vote you can't complain about the
results' in this case its true.

--
Have Fun!