POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : post_process{} Server Time
2 Jun 2024 15:41:05 EDT (-0400)
  post_process{} (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Pabs
Subject: post_process{}
Date: 11 Apr 2000 22:18:42
Message: <38F3DD21.3F75B52D@hotmail.com>
I asked this in one of the povray... newsgroups a while ago
Are post_process effects from MegaPov 0.4 (depth, focal_blur, and
soft_glow) legal for scenes in the IRTC

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: post_process{}
Date: 11 Apr 2000 23:10:25
Message: <38F3E904.DAC32DF0@pacbell.net>
Pabs wrote:

> I asked this in one of the povray... newsgroups a while ago
> Are post_process effects from MegaPov 0.4 (depth, focal_blur, and
> soft_glow) legal for scenes in the IRTC

I think the general conlusion is that they are legal since a third
party software is not doing the post processing. It did come up on
the IRTC mailing list and I heard no one there complain about it.