POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Looking to the future : Re: Looking to the future Server Time: 28 Sep 2020 18:26:00 GMT
  Re: Looking to the future
From: Chris Cason
Date: 2 Feb 2007 10:34:12
Jim Charter wrote:
> Didn't know you were a Rocky Horror fan.  I was just invited to

haven't watched it for years but was quite keen on back in the day. saw the
stage show as well, maybe half a dozen times over the years. the whole thing
is just good crazy fun:) ... the 'mad scientist in castle' theme is fertile
soil for a computer graphics competition, especially when mixed with a good
dose of humor.

> Robbins'/Sarandon's ranch on Sunday.  Their son is goalie on the hockey

neat! ... I've always felt that SS doesn't like to be reminded of her role in
that movie, when she was not so nearly famous :/