POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : test Server Time
19 May 2024 14:40:18 EDT (-0400)
  test (Message 43 to 52 of 55)  
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: pop3testpulsar@mykdt kz
Subject: Re: Fwd: test
Date: 8 Jan 2024 03:23:59
Message: <659bb11f$1@news.povray.org>
05.01.2024 18:00, test пишет:
> On 05.01.2024 16:07, ima### [at] mykdtkz wrote:
>> 26.12.2023 10:14, pop### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
>>> On 22.12.2023 11:05, pop### [at] mykdtkz wrote:
>>>> On 07.12.2023 11:10, pop### [at] mykdtkz wrote:
>>>>> 24.11.2023 10:39, ima### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
>>>>>> 23.11.2023 15:36, pop### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
>>>>>>> 23.11.2023 12:09, test пишет:
>>>>>>>> ТЕСТ 12 08
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> test 1536
>>>>>> test 10 39
>>>>> тест 11 11
>>>> test 11 05
>>> test 10 14
>> test 16 07
> test 18 00
test 14 23


Post a reply to this message

From: imap4testpulsar@mykdt kz
Subject: Re: test 14 26
Date: 15 Jan 2024 03:26:30
Message: <65a4ec36@news.povray.org>
25.11.2023 1:40, Kenneth пишет:
> "Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>> Well, we're up to 22.
>>
>> Maybe we can do something about this?
> 
> At first, I assumed it was a POV-ray developer testing something; but that seems
> doubtful now. There would have been a heads-up or some identification to let us
> know.
> 
> 
> 
> 
test 14 26


Post a reply to this message

From: imap4testpulsar@mykdt kz
Subject: Re: test 14 26
Date: 16 Jan 2024 03:52:41
Message: <65a643d9@news.povray.org>
15.01.2024 14:26, ima### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
> 25.11.2023 1:40, Kenneth пишет:
>> "Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>>> Well, we're up to 22.
>>>
>>> Maybe we can do something about this?
>>
>> At first, I assumed it was a POV-ray developer testing something; but 
>> that seems
>> doubtful now. There would have been a heads-up or some identification 
>> to let us
>> know.
>>
>>
>>
>>
> test 14 26
test 14 52


Post a reply to this message

From: imap4testpulsar@mykdt kz
Subject: Re: test 14 26
Date: 17 Jan 2024 22:52:56
Message: <65a8a098@news.povray.org>
15.01.2024 14:26, ima### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
> 25.11.2023 1:40, Kenneth пишет:
>> "Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>>> Well, we're up to 22.
>>>
>>> Maybe we can do something about this?
>>
>> At first, I assumed it was a POV-ray developer testing something; but 
>> that seems
>> doubtful now. There would have been a heads-up or some identification 
>> to let us
>> know.
>>
>>
>>
>>
> test 14 26
test 09 52


Post a reply to this message

From: imap4testpulsar@mykdt kz
Subject: Re: test 14 26
Date: 22 Jan 2024 01:35:35
Message: <65ae0cb7@news.povray.org>
16.01.2024 14:52, ima### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
> 15.01.2024 14:26, ima### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
>> 25.11.2023 1:40, Kenneth пишет:
>>> "Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>>>> Well, we're up to 22.
>>>>
>>>> Maybe we can do something about this?
>>>
>>> At first, I assumed it was a POV-ray developer testing something; but 
>>> that seems
>>> doubtful now. There would have been a heads-up or some identification 
>>> to let us
>>> know.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>> test 14 26
> test 14 52
test 12 35


Post a reply to this message

From: imap4testpulsar@mykdt kz
Subject: Re: test 14 26
Date: 22 Jan 2024 01:55:28
Message: <65ae1160@news.povray.org>
15.01.2024 14:26, ima### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
> 25.11.2023 1:40, Kenneth пишет:
>> "Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>>> Well, we're up to 22.
>>>
>>> Maybe we can do something about this?
>>
>> At first, I assumed it was a POV-ray developer testing something; but 
>> that seems
>> doubtful now. There would have been a heads-up or some identification 
>> to let us
>> know.
>>
>>
>>
>>
> test 14 26
test 12 55


Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Subject: Re: test 14 26
Date: 22 Jan 2024 03:25:00
Message: <web.65ae25a9510db1b417bac71e8ffb8ce3@news.povray.org>
"ima### [at] mykdtkz" <ima### [at] mykdtkz> wrote:
> 15.01.2024 14:26, ima### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
> > 25.11.2023 1:40, Kenneth пишет:
> >> "Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> >>> Well, we're up to 22.
> >>>
> >>> Maybe we can do something about this?
> >>
> >> At first, I assumed it was a POV-ray developer testing something; but
> >> that seems
> >> doubtful now. There would have been a heads-up or some identification
> >> to let us
> >> know.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> > test 14 26
> test 12 55

Сіз не сынап
жатырсыз?


Post a reply to this message

From: pulsar test
Subject: Re: test 14 26
Date: 31 Jan 2024 00:10:00
Message: <65b9d628@news.povray.org>
On 22.01.2024 14:22, ingo wrote:
> "ima### [at] mykdtkz" <ima### [at] mykdtkz> wrote:
>> 15.01.2024 14:26, ima### [at] mykdtkz пишет:
>>> 25.11.2023 1:40, Kenneth пишет:
>>>> "Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>>>>> Well, we're up to 22.
>>>>>
>>>>> Maybe we can do something about this?
>>>>
>>>> At first, I assumed it was a POV-ray developer testing something; but
>>>> that seems
>>>> doubtful now. There would have been a heads-up or some identification
>>>> to let us
>>>> know.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>> test 14 26
>> test 12 55
> 
> Сіз не сынап
> жатырсыз?
> 
test 11 09


Post a reply to this message

From: pop3testpulsar@mykdt kz
Subject: Re: test 14 26
Date: 31 Jan 2024 22:18:36
Message: <65bb0d8c$1@news.povray.org>
On 31.01.2024 11:10, pulsar test wrote:
> On 22.01.2024 14:22, ingo wrote:
>> "ima### [at] mykdtkz" <ima### [at] mykdtkz> wrote:
>>> 15.01.2024 14:26, ima### [at] mykdtkz 
>>> пишет:
>>>> 25.11.2023 1:40, Kenneth пишет:
>>>>> "Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>>>>>> Well, we're up to 22.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Maybe we can do something about this?
>>>>>
>>>>> At first, I assumed it was a POV-ray developer testing something; but
>>>>> that seems
>>>>> doubtful now. There would have been a heads-up or some identification
>>>>> to let us
>>>>> know.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> test 14 26
>>> test 12 55
>>
>> Сіз не сынап
>> жатырсыз?
>>
> test 11 09
test 0918


Post a reply to this message

From: pop3testpulsar@mykdt kz
Subject: Re: test 14 26
Date: 2 Feb 2024 00:03:17
Message: <65bc7795$1@news.povray.org>
On 01.02.2024 09:18, pop### [at] mykdtkz wrote:
> On 31.01.2024 11:10, pulsar test wrote:
>> On 22.01.2024 14:22, ingo wrote:
>>> "ima### [at] mykdtkz" <ima### [at] mykdtkz> wrote:
>>>> 15.01.2024 14:26, ima### [at] mykdtkz 
>>>> пишет:
>>>>> 25.11.2023 1:40, Kenneth пишет:
>>>>>> "Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>>>>>>> Well, we're up to 22.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Maybe we can do something about this?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> At first, I assumed it was a POV-ray developer testing something; but
>>>>>> that seems
>>>>>> doubtful now. There would have been a heads-up or some identification
>>>>>> to let us
>>>>>> know.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> test 14 26
>>>> test 12 55
>>>
>>> Сіз не сынап
>>> жатырсыз?
>>>
>> test 11 09
> test 0918
test 11 03


Post a reply to this message

<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>

Copyright 2003-2023 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.