POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : While the IRTC is away, TC-RTC new animation topic "Tempest" - plus, my declaration of FAIL... Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:33:40 EDT (-0400)
  While the IRTC is away, TC-RTC new animation topic "Tempest" - plus, my declaration of FAIL... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: While the IRTC is away, TC-RTC new animation topic "Tempest" - plus, my declaration of FAIL...
Date: 16 Apr 2008 02:22:32
Message: <48059b28$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, quiet list,

the new animation topic for the TC-RTC is "Tempest" (as in, ya know,
that Shakespeare guy's play, but don't let that limit your ideas too much).

In regard to the last topic, "In the Wilderness", this here after-hour
wannabe animator can't help to declare his complete and utter FAIL to
get it done in time for the deadline. :(
Idea: check
Script: check
Storyboard: check
Modelling scenery: 25% - FAIL
Modelling characters: 10% - FAIL
Animating: EPIC FAIL

Man, this "real life" stuff just keeps on eating away on my spare time...

-M