POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Countdown: 9 days for "Mother Hive" animation round Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Countdown: 9 days for "Mother Hive" animation round (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Countdown: 9 days for "Mother Hive" animation round
Date: 9 Dec 2007 09:51:00
Message: <475c00d4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

the next round on tc-rtc.co.uk (a.k.a. "IRTC 2" ;) starts on
the 17th with the announcement of the the next topic. The
current topic ("The Mother Hive") ends on the same day.

Just a reminder :)

I'm not going to enter the "Hive" topic, though. Never got
beyond the storyboard phase. Darn that real life thing... :(

-M

Post a reply to this message