POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next Challenge Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Next Challenge (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: dbott
Subject: Re: Next Challenge
Date: 2 Sep 2007 12:45:58
Message: <46dae8c6@news.povray.org>
Great pick for the next title........"The Mother Hive".........a house
divided (very cool).

Can't get to the animations for commenting. Should I comment here or wait
till the animation page is up?

Darin

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 2 Sep 2007 14:57:17
Message: <46db078d$1@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>>     The next Stills and Animations Challenge is "The Mother Hive" by
>> Rudyard Kipling 1865-1936
>>
>>       Sounds good to me!  :o)
>
> Me too :) finally a chance to do a "character background" storyline.
> *grin*

   Oh yes, I thought this might be up your street...  :)

> Uh. Hold that thought. I'd need to build *even more* character models for
> that. (sound of head banging on table...)

    Heh, don't knock yourself out buddy, you're more than capable.  :)

>>      (I'm aware that the animations page isn't showing. I have no idea
>> why, but this will be fixed sometime this evening. Sorry about this).
>>

> Beyond login it's empty-white, too. After the page not recognizing the
> "hanging login cookie", i entered U/PW, and got white pages instead. Even
> when trying the bookmarks in the animation section.
> e.g. nada at:
> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/displayallimages/animation/18/2007-May.html
>
> Looks like something went wrong when updating topics? /animations
> directory accidentally nuked?

    No, not nuked, it's still there. I think it's something to do with the
change-over code for the end of the month, (so you're right with the
'updating topics' part). It *will* be sorted, as will the voting and
commenting time period. <Sigh, sorry everyone, I feel not too good at this
moment in time>.

     ~Steve~

> -M

Post a reply to this message