POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Free Animation Hosting! Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:02:36 EDT (-0400)
  Free Animation Hosting! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Free Animation Hosting!
Date: 18 May 2006 22:31:52
Message: <446d2e18@news.povray.org>
Does the existence of all these free video hosting sites offer any
opportunity for IRTC? I've followed the discussions over the years and
thought I heard some discussions of volunteer turnover. Would a complete
do-it-yourself upload experience save any aggravations, or just displace
them to a server out of the team's control?

I guess one consideration is that among revver, youtube, and vimeo, my guess
is that 2-3 will be gone in a year. But google video I would surmise is
here to stay.