POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic: ftp? Server Time
16 Apr 2024 03:39:41 EDT (-0400)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Next topic: ftp?
Date: 16 Oct 2004 21:28:52
Message: <4171cad4$1@news.povray.org>
I remember there used to be a way to ftp into the site to find the next
topic but when I tried what I remembered there was no success.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tek
Subject: Re: Next topic: ftp?
Date: 17 Oct 2004 02:26:12
Message: <41721084@news.povray.org>
The new topic is: Travelling.

The "trick" with the ftp site is to go to ftp.irtc.org and make sure your
browser is not using a folder-style view. If you're using IE it's on the
advanced options.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com