POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : is this a good program for newbies? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:46:58 EDT (-0400)
  is this a good program for newbies? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: randy
Subject: is this a good program for newbies?
Date: 8 Jul 2004 11:02:30
Message: <40ed6206$1@news.povray.org>
I have very little graphics experience buit would like to learn a program
for web page design?

Post a reply to this message

From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Re: is this a good program for newbies?
Date: 8 Jul 2004 18:48:01
Message: <40edcf21$1@news.povray.org>
Program ended abnormally on 08/07/2004 11:02, Due to a catastrophic randy error:
> I have very little graphics experience buit would like to learn a program
> for web page design?

Unfortunately, you seem to be in the wrong place for that.

You're welcome to stay onboard, but I'm afraid that you are more likely to learn
about raytracing and the POV-ray software than about web design.

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }

Post a reply to this message