POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser 6 for a bargain : Re: Poser 6 for a bargain Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:43:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser 6 for a bargain
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Dec 2008 06:38:21
Message: <d8gfj41q0ntrsjirogj1g6kmls7tl0lme5@4ax.com>
On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:00:23 +0100, "Thomas de Groot"
<tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:

>OK let me try.

Hi Thomas and Jim,
	I think that Thomas has written a very good summary.
I've been playing in the clothes room and have created an animation that
includes a bit of arm movement and wind affecting some clothes. It might give
you an idea of the potential. (It is for the TC-RTC but I ran out of time so it
could do with more work)
http://www.bishop3d.com/forum/download/file.php?id=29

Thomas, you have mentioned playing with gravity before, how do you do that?
--

Regards
     Stephen