POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : "Prior Art" Explained? : Re: "Prior Art" Explained? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 14:42:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Prior Art" Explained?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Aug 2004 14:50:01
Message: <cf5sfe$vjf$1@chho.imagico.de>
Tim Soderstrom wrote:
> I was just curious as to what Prior Art actually means.

I don't know how you come to "Prior Art" - the rules say nothing about
"Prior Art".  What they say is that you have to list all elements of the
scene you submit that where created prior to the contest.  That's it.

  > Just curious because it's a hairy issue and wanted to make sure I didn't
> accidentally disqualify myself. Also, when can we register? Also, there is
> a space on the website that says "REGISTER NOW" but I can't click on the
> link?

There is no 'register now' link on the website but you can register on
the registration page: http://www.povcomp.com/members/register/

Christoph

Last updated 06 Jul. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______