POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [3.8] Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics : Re: [3.8] Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [3.8] Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics
From: ingo
Date: 19 Dec 2018 13:51:12
Message: <XnsA9BDC9F61A606seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:XnsA9AB7C841FAFAseed7@news.povray.org ingo wrote:

> So here's
> my first attempt at the most basic version.

Several more attempts followed. I put the code in a Fossil at
https://chiselapp.com/user/ingo/repository/POV-Ray-FABRIK/home
It runs smoothly now. Updated the interface to the macro to make it easier
to experiment. All still not well documented.

Next will be the addition of movement constraints.

ingo