POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [3.8] Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics : Re: [3.8] Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:02:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [3.8] Forward And Backward Reaching Inverse Kinematics
From: ingo
Date: 10 Dec 2018 10:38:04
Message: <XnsA9B4A9371664Eseed7@news.povray.org>
Added an updated version in p.b.scene-files FABRIK IK
<XnsA9B4A7C06381seed7@news.povray.org>
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%
3CXnsA9B4A7C06381seed7%40news.povray.org%3E/

Still needs a lot of work but the basics do work.

I have an implementation for moving other nodes than the end nodes but
it's complicated to integrate. I have an implementation for movement
restriction, simplified from what is in the paper. Closed loops is one I
havn't looked at yet.

Specifying the whole FABRIC dictionary as it is now is tedious and will be
simplified. Most of the data there can be derived during initialisation,

ingo