POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Very BIG problem : Very BIG problem Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:06:15 EDT (-0400)
  Very BIG problem
From: selsek
Date: 10 Mar 2005 05:56:14
Message: <Xns961576DDF3581selsekfreefr@203.29.75.35>
I participated to POVCOMP. I won a prize.
I have to submit the source, and a big sized image.
I got some problem with my main computer's bios. The latest version of the
source, and the mesh might be definately lost.
My second computer is a 350mhz without enough memory to render it.

I could upload the files i have, but they may not be up to date (especially
the mesh, the remaining file are up to date and free to use on the povcomp
website http://povcomp.com/entries/102.php)).

The partial rendering of the main character has been rendered in  +w3700
+h2775 (see narcissism2.ini in the source provided with my entry

So, is a 3700x2775 redering will be enough? If yes, can someone render the
scene without the mesh then paste the partial rendering into it?

I wanted to provide some modifications to fit the comments. Seems like i
won't. :(

selsek