POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : quaternions.inc : Re: QSample1.pov - Basic sample for using quaternions.inc for rotation Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QSample1.pov - Basic sample for using quaternions.inc for rotation
From: None
Date: 7 Oct 2003 14:15:01
Message: <Xns940D90F66401None@204.213.191.226>
Tor Olav Kristensen <tor_olav_kCURLYAhotmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226:

> Alain, your quaternions.inc file has some problems: Just look at all
> the "Divide by zero" warnings generated when parsing your sample file.
>
> I can help you with some of them if you are intereseted.
>

> Tor Olav

Yes, the divide by zero messages are coming from the Qln() & QExp() macros
where I have attempted to trap them with a conditional, but they still
occur, it's strange.  But I think the end result is the same.

If you are interested in helping it would be greatly appreciated.