POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A redone Trivariate NURBS - 1 attachment : A redone Trivariate NURBS - 1 attachment Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  A redone Trivariate NURBS - 1 attachment
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 10 Apr 2003 18:26:39
Message: <Xns935A4D394502torolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
While cleaning up some of my NURBS macro's I just played
a little with different macro parameters and colors for
the shape in the image I posted here:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/23853/

This is one of the images that came out.

The parsing time was 3 min and the rendering time was
about 1 min on my new 2GHz Athlon XP2400+ PC.

Tor Olav

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Trivariates09_-12.jpg' (137 KB)

Preview of image 'Trivariates09_-12.jpg'
Trivariates09_-12.jpg