POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: bigPatch update - 2 attachments : Re: bigPatch update - 2 attachments Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:43:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bigPatch update - 2 attachments
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 9 Apr 2003 22:29:29
Message: <Xns93592E0CE7B5Atorolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>

news:3e93374f@news.povray.org:

> Wow! This seems really nice. Did I missed the first post?
> It looks like really a powerfull way to describe a complex surface.
> You have a website?

Yes, I have a website. It's here:

http://home.no/t-o-k

It contains some of my POV-Ray images and scene files, but it does
not contain the code that I used for the making of this surface.
I just did some modifications to Will's bigPatch() macro.

To see his macro you better wait for the update that he promised for
his web-site.

Tor Olav