POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : render differences in github/head and 3.7 : render differences in github/head and 3.7 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:31:26 EDT (-0400)
  render differences in github/head and 3.7
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 9 Dec 2015 17:40:49
Message: <MPG.30d277ee641692fa989689@news.povray.org>
So I'm using my custom built povdos on one Windows box and (5) povray-
3.7 on linux.

I notice that
      texture {pigment { Apocalypse} scale 1*inch}
renders differently on povdos.
Should that be the case?  Is github/master/head different than the
release version? This is the question before I decide how to proceed.
I can either build a linux version from head, or switch to a different
texture :) Or maybe you (clipka) want to know more about this.

dik