POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Moray 3.5 won't render changes to scene : Re: Moray 3.5 won't render changes to scene Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray 3.5 won't render changes to scene
From: A Man
Date: 12 Sep 2007 10:50:13
Message: <MPG.2151c7c5e26fbd4989681@news.povray.org>
In article <web.46e7f055bc201bac4e49fa40@news.povray.org>, "Stephen"
<mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> says...

> Hi A
>  I?m not being funny but have you checked that you are changing the material
> that is allocated to your cylinder and not one with a similar name?
> I?ve been caught out by making this mistake.

Yes I have. I changed the material for the CSG object, for the main
cylindar, and all the hole cylindars. Moray refuses to update the POV
file before the image is rendered by POV.

I have even clicked ^S to save the Moray file, and done Tools, Reset POV
Communications before I click the Moray render button.