POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How does POV handle IORs? : Re: How does POV handle IORs? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:32:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How does POV handle IORs?
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Date: 29 Jan 2002 21:15:11
Message: <MPG.16c1757bc158e54e9896d7@news.povray.org>
In article <slr### [at] fwicom>, ron### [at] povrayorg
says...

> You're more likely to have success if you add a non-reflective interior
> texture to both the glass and the liquid.

No, I want to have reflections inside the glass itself.
But I was wrong with the water, it doesn't need any reflective surface on
either side (only on its "true" surfaces, but thats not a problem because
that is a differenced plane anyway)

Lutz-Peter