POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Someone made Processing output Pov, and Toxiclibs : Re: Someone made Processing output Pov, and Toxiclibs Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Someone made Processing output Pov, and Toxiclibs
From: INVALID ADDRESS
Date: 26 Nov 2016 04:45:30
Message: <943523935.501845999.266763.gdsHYPHENentropyAThotmaolDOTcom@news.povray.org>
I haven't heard from the author yet but I did find a link to PovWriter.

Processing 2 is the last supported but the difference between 2 and current
is minor unless you go outside core Java language functionality and use
their funky stuff, which I don't, because then porting the algorithms I
prototype with Processing into C# and C++ would be a pain. ;-)

Typically the only thing I have to do in order to port from 2 to 3 is add a
single method (void settings()) wherein the random seed and size are
specified, so I highly doubt this being 2.0 vs 3.x will make much of a
difference.

Here is the link:
www.java.net/projects/povwriter/downloads

Ian