POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Re: Ann: FormEx3D, math equation grapher w pov mesh export : Re: Ann: FormEx3D, math equation grapher w pov mesh export Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ann: FormEx3D, math equation grapher w pov mesh export
From: ABX
Date: 12 May 2003 10:18:51
Message: <73bvbv8csqcp9h38uc5n86808d4j4m1s8u@4ax.com>
On Mon, 12 May 2003 08:09:30 -0600, "s. cinar" <no### [at] waycom> wrote:
> Here's an old project that emerged from the dustbin. It's a 3D equation
> grapher, for those who are interested.
>
> http://members.shaw.ca/safak/
>
> S. Cinar

What about including most amazing screenshots on the page ? I couldn't find any
except logo which does not shows its GUI.

BTW: very strange place to post announcement. It is a binary group for posting
binary files. There is special group for announcements: povray.news-submissions.

Anyway, very interesting application looking only at webpage.

ABX