POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : [Announce] TGA to Animated GIF Utility : [Announce] TGA to Animated GIF Utility Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:40:34 EDT (-0400)
  [Announce] TGA to Animated GIF Utility
From: Alan McFarlane
Date: 17 Apr 1998 19:42:28
Message: <6h8pl0$ata$1@oz.aussie.org>
Just in case anyone's interested, I've just completed a DOS based TGA to
Animated GIF utility. Supports transparency, cropping, speed (frame rate).
Complete with built-in color quantization from 24 bit to 8 bit. Ideal for
converting your POV-Ray animations into a suitable format for displaying on
web pages. What's more, it's FREE - Just let me know what you think...
--
Alan McFarlane
amc### [at] bigfootcom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'anim-100.zip' (35 KB) Download 'csdpmi4b.zip' (41 KB)