POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Discord Server : Re: Discord Server Server Time
27 Sep 2024 03:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discord Server
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 14 Sep 2024 01:27:28
Message: <66e51ec0$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/9/2024 18:01, yesbird wrote:
> On 06/09/2024 22:41, Saul F. Luizaga wrote:
>> Why is this not in Discord, a lot more fluid and organized, ...
>>

> As I can see Discord is not much popular here, why not to discuss
> Telegram usage - it's in the focus of internet community now :)
> --
> YB

TBH I used to hate Discord  with a passion, starting with the dumbass
name, but I learned the functions and is nice once you figure it out and
it has improved its very confusing GUI over time, so it's perfect as a
modern IRC 2.0. Telegram is just the classical chat, but yeah that could
work too, but as a second channel, not as good and versatile as Discord