POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Discord Server : Re: Discord Server Server Time
27 Sep 2024 05:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discord Server
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 13 Sep 2024 15:04:16
Message: <66e48cb0$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/9/2024 14:05, jr wrote:
> Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Oh so you think you can manipulate me into doing a stupid idea that you
>> had, to prove a stupid point I wasn't making?
>> No matter how clever you think you are posing your stupid idea, is still
>> a stupid idea.
>
> I neither started this thread, nor had I heard of Discord.  more .. interweb.
> </shrug>
>

>> I mentioned chat you moron, chat, you fuking get it?
>
> (might have read better spellchecked)
>

>> And what's "re" you retard?
>
> short for "regarding".  your conversational English really .. is wanting. ;-)
>

> regards ,jr.

Oh now you're not guilty of anything, know nothing about it and of
course your lack of reading comprehension is my lack of spellchecking,
not yours at all whatsoever... not playing the fool at all neither

Oh yeah, I had to ask twice for you to come with the answer to an
ambiguous 2 letter word. BTW Regarding is like this "Re:" your lack of
letter composition is... lacking, you Snowflake