POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Discord Server : Re: Discord Server Server Time
27 Sep 2024 05:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discord Server
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 13 Sep 2024 13:54:12
Message: <66e47c44$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/9/2024 13:25, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>
> {a lot of stuff}
>
> Saul, my man:  Chill.

Believe me, I'm chill

> You can make your suggestions and arguments just as well, if not better by
> simply explaining the benefits of what you suggest without raging and lashing
> out against people you don't know with ad hominem attacks.

I did, everyone started going off the point, to give stupid
justifications for unrelated topics I wasn't referring to, to deny my
point. I dislike people playing the fool, 'coz is fun to oppose a person
for the sake of it.

> No one's saying that what you're suggesting is without merit, or telling you
> that you're wrong, opposing you, or looking for an online fight.

I believe you all are, just being buttholes 'coz your boring day just
got interesting; otherwise you wouldn't be in a contest which one of you
writes the most butthole opposing comment.

> However; many of us are lucky to get a few hours in a week to code even a single
> scene for our personal enjoyment.

Fine, so don't be on Discord, I don't use it greatly myself, just go
check for news on several Servers, or to pick some interesting topic, my
time is short too for personal interests

> If there's a Discord server available for chatting about POV-Ray, then tell us
> about it.   Don't just show up and . . . sow discord.
>
> - Bill Walker

If there was, I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't need to tell you 'coz
it'd be on POV-Ray Community section, which is the proper way to do it,
it shouldn't be some random person to make the Discord Server, it should
be made by the people in charge of POV-Ray, like they're in charge of
the POV-Ray Server.