POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Discord Server : Re: Discord Server Server Time
27 Sep 2024 03:33:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discord Server
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 13 Sep 2024 12:52:14
Message: <66e46dbe$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/9/2024 12:35, jr wrote:
> hi,
>
> Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>>> Usually true - unless there's something under development by 2 or more people.
>>> Then the posting to forum method is annoyingly slow.

>>> Project management software has been suggested before, and would facilitate
>>> working on small group or POV-Ray 4.0 development, in the instances where people
>>> needed to iterate with realtime feedback while they had the opportunity, lest it
>>> expire and real life once again took priority.
>>> It would be great if the chat logs could be saved and archived, so that the
>>> development, debugging, and solution(s) would be available to the community
>>> afterwards.  I'd hate to lose that aspect of the forum posts.
>>>
>> People just opposed like morons: hey bunch of, what part of
>> irrelevant/casual chat you didn't get? my post clearly states that; it
>> attracts people, it's like a online FAQ and might get more people
>> involved in every capacity: users and devs. of it, which is what this
>> project needs to stay alive.
>
> thing is, POV-Ray is "open source".  the "idea" is that _you_ (too) will engage,
> give your time and work.  re the service you champion, why do you not start a
> decent POV-Ray "hangout" on Discord, and see how it develops ?  agree though
> that additional "outlets" for users and or developers to meet is a good idea.
> (the English say "putting your money where your mouth is" ;-))
>
>> If you ignore the message and just justify a negative 'coz it's the sum
>> of all your fears, it is in fact, still a dumbass answer get it? Noen of
>> you gave a valid justification, just "No" 'coz you want to touch my whee
>> whee or something equally stupid
>
> grow up.  it's "ok" to say/write "penis".  it is, after all, a dictionary word.
>

> regards, jr.

Hey genius, what part of casual chat you don't get it; why you jump to
Discord hangout? I never mentioned, referred to or implied so.

Whee-whee was to emphasize the ridiculousness of your opposition; you
don't get the hint like you don't get why I want this, you purposely stupid.

And WTF "re the service you champion" means? why don't you learn some
proper English writing instead of telling me to grow up?