POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stupid fatfingers : Re: Stupid fatfingers Server Time
27 Sep 2024 01:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stupid fatfingers
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 26 Aug 2024 00:37:16
Message: <66cc067c$1@news.povray.org>
On 25.08.2024 19:37, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> I just accidentally destroyed a 14 hour render, by accidentally
> repeating the render command--within seconds of it completing, so no
> backup.  Don't you hate when that happens?

Sounds like you are complete computer novice and never pressed Ctrl+S
instead of Ctrl+Z before ;-)

With POVRay I have the opposite problem: parsing starts, takes time, and
stops and I'm going to search for the error, and all I see is
"interrupted by user".

"It's not a brake, it's slow full throttle".

--
Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/