POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media trees : Media trees Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Media trees
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 Dec 2021 11:35:24
Message: <61b7764c@news.povray.org>
Continuing to visit ancient code, this time something that attracted my
attention years ago: the media trees used by Gilles Tran in his
MakeCloud application
http://www.oyonale.com/image.php?code=431&mode=info&section=2003&lang=fr

I took the relevant code out of the application and updated it to POV
version 3.8 into a tree macro. The result is slightly different from the
original but very useful (and fast) to be used as background trees in a
landscape. Maybe I can improve further.

I take the liberty to attach the code here, with the image.

Hope you find it useful.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '00-mediatree_test.jpg' (120 KB) Download '00-mediatree_test.pov.txt' (6 KB)

Preview of image '00-mediatree_test.jpg'
00-mediatree_test.jpg