POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Accessing Object Collection modules while the server is down : Re: Accessing Object Collection modules while the server is down Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Accessing Object Collection modules while the server is down
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 13 Oct 2021 12:29:59
Message: <61670987@news.povray.org>
On 2021-08-15 3:21 PM (-4), Cousin Ricky wrote:

> Due to my modules residing in multiple repositories even after the
> Object Collection server is restored, I will be updating my remaining
> user manuals in the same way over time.

All 14 of the Object Collection modules that I have contributed or
modified are uploaded to my GitHub account.  Each module now has its own
repository; they are all linked in the README.md at:
  https://github.com/CousinRicky/POV-Ray-Object-Collection

The subfolders under the above repo have been deleted.

Module Name       Version  Status
-----------       -------  ------
AndroidRobot      5.0A     Updated since 2019 April 5
BrightStar5       1.1.2    3.8 compatibility update since server crash
CoffeeMug         2.0.1A   Updated since 2019 April 5
GemCuts           1.0.1    Minor update since the server crash
RC3Metal          1.3A     Updated since 2019 April 5
RoundEdge         2.0A     Updated since 2019 April 5
ScaryCoronavirus  1.0B     New since 2019 April 5
SphereSweep       2.1A     Updated since 2019 April 5
BeamTest          1.2.1A   Unchanged except for documentation
Caption           1.1.1A   Unchanged except for documentation
IntegrateLight    1.0.1A   Unchanged except for documentation
lrchairs          1.1.1A   Unchanged except for documentation and
                           Leroy's URL
Spectrum          4.0.1A   Unchanged except for documentation
TiltedTorus       3.0.1A   Unchanged except for documentation