POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Call to Arms: Datetime : Re: Call to Arms: Datetime Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:58:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Call to Arms: Datetime
From: clipka
Date: 12 Aug 2021 04:19:33
Message: <6114d995$1@news.povray.org>
Am 12.08.2021 um 09:11 schrieb Ton:

> With beta 2 I have the same issue, datetime is 12 hours behind.
> date = 2021-08-12 07:03:48Z

Technically that's not an issue at all: The trailing "Z" is the official
ISO timezone code for UTC. And that's exactly how `datetime` is intended
and documented to work.

We're already working on a solution though to get proper local time to
you people (with correct DST and all the bells & whistles) as an
alternative.