POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sample scene ideas : Re: Sample scene ideas Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:06:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sample scene ideas
From: clipka
Date: 27 Jun 2021 19:28:41
Message: <60d909a9@news.povray.org>
Am 27.06.2021 um 17:26 schrieb Bald Eagle:

> The thickness used to be 0.02, and then I changed it to 0.1 which made it a
> little "bolder", but didn't get rid of the weird non-jet-black parts and the
> fuzziness.

You might have to point our noses straight at the issue you're seeing.
I'm not noticing any unexpected "non-jet-blackness" nor "fuzziness".

As for the increase in thickness, it causes the text at the left and
right to appear more "bold" because we're seeing it stretch
perspectively "into the image", but it inevitably leaves the center
portion of the text as "unbold" as ever.