POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Granite_21 macro - beta #1.6 : Granite_21 macro - beta #1.6 Server Time
18 Apr 2024 21:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Granite_21 macro - beta #1.6
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 Jun 2021 10:53:55
Message: <60d1f983@news.povray.org>
OK. After some delays, please find the latest beta of the granite macro.

You will find that a number of fundamental changes have been made:
changes to array names and internal parameter names; corrections of
remaining errors; aligning the granite textures to real world
dimensions; changing some arrays to mixed arrays. I probably forgot a
few but they may not influence your understanding/use.

Of course, the two developed granite data include files to date (pending
future ones) have also been corrected.

A first draft of the documentation is included here in pdf-format. It
concerns principally the macro structure itself which is rather complex
I confess. The documentation will be expanded later on. I want to ask
you to critically review the structure and text of the docs on
comprehension and language. Native speakers, sharpen you pens! I
consider this to be a very essential exercise, so please do not spare me
nor my text. In a final stage I may also provide a html version.

Some examples are posted in p.b.i.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'granite_21_beta_1.6.mcr.txt' (21 KB) Download 'granite_21 - documentation.pdf' (259 KB) Download 'dakotaredgranite.inc.txt' (4 KB) Download 'saintandregreengranite.inc.txt' (4 KB)