POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 85 : Re: 85 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 11:37:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 85
From: MichaelJF
Date: 4 Apr 2021 11:17:33
Message: <6069d88d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 03.04.2021 um 21:54 schrieb gibe:
> After long time I revisited an old image, originally based on the projection of
> a shadow.
> Sources in p.t.s.
>
> Paolo

Very nice scene. I would exchange the black to white (outside the
"pill") to save ink while printing. As Thomas stated, the tesselation is
very interesting indeed. It reminded me at some filters Genady Obukhov
has presented 2002 in the p.b.-s.f.. But I cannot find entries older
than 2009 there at the moment. May be a loss due to the recent crash.

Best regards
Michael