POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Re: Spiral Warp : Re: Spiral Warp Server Time
24 Apr 2024 09:44:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiral Warp
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 25 Feb 2021 09:33:07
Message: <6037b523$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/21/21 12:07 PM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 21/02/2021 à 15:10, William F Pokorny a écrit :
>
> Beware, CLipka (I believe) was applying Misra/Autosar C++ coding rules,
> a fully painful set of constraints, on the rewrite of the old C object
> oriented code (from the very old code in 3.1). It is more than just C++.

Thanks. I didn't know the where he was getting the 'extremely robust'
set of constraints. Even as the rules are represented in in the code
source I believe they nearly impossible to follow completely without
some kind of automation - and I see there was the ability to integrate
those rules as checks in perforce itself. Had you guys done that?

Bill P.