POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "The Expanse" Fanart, WIP - Ship passing a ring gate into the ring space : Re: "The Expanse" Fanart, WIP - Ship passing a ring gateintotheringspace Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "The Expanse" Fanart, WIP - Ship passing a ring gateintotheringspace
From: Hj  Malthaner
Date: 30 Jan 2021 20:31:47
Message: <60160883@news.povray.org>
On 1/27/21 9:07 PM, Hj. Malthaner wrote:

> But I added an extra light source to give the ship more contrast.
> Attached is a new version with only diffuse light from the walls.

Updates, updates ... camera position, different light setup. I like this
one quite a bit better now.

--
Some of my PovRay works:
https://www.deviantart.com/antarasol/gallery/42758766/3D

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ship_passage-1_3.jpg' (652 KB)

Preview of image 'ship_passage-1_3.jpg'
ship_passage-1_3.jpg