POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bluebell Wood : Re: Bluebell Wood Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bluebell Wood
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Nov 2020 03:19:07
Message: <5fb62a7b$1@news.povray.org>
What I always find difficult to emulate is the light combined with the
texture/transparency of the leaves. I have your technique about the
leaves (faked translucency mapping) and also use double_illuminate. It
is the atmospheric media which is often difficult to do. Isotropy is
fairly straightforward, but I often prefer the use of Henyey-Greenstein
scattering withou too extreme eccentricity.

--
Thomas