POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Cloud Shells by Mick Hazelgrove (2004) - made easy : Cloud Shells by Mick Hazelgrove (2004) - made easy Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:52:57 EDT (-0400)
  Cloud Shells by Mick Hazelgrove (2004) - made easy
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Nov 2020 02:39:56
Message: <5f9e664c$1@news.povray.org>
Please find here the cloud shell macro developed by Juha Leppälä and
Mick Hazelgrove in 2004, who are hereby sincerely acknowledged. I
cleaned up the code (although I do not remember how the original code
looked) and added an atmospheric haze shell to complete the set. I also
added a couple of comment lines to the media code to help those less
familiar with the use of media.

Enjoy!

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mh_cloudshell_test.pov.txt' (9 KB)