POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloud Shells by Mick Hazelgrove - made easy : Cloud Shells by Mick Hazelgrove - made easy Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Cloud Shells by Mick Hazelgrove - made easy
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 31 Oct 2020 12:48:12
Message: <5f9d954c@news.povray.org>
My version of Mick's Cloud Shells got so cluttered up with additions,
substractions, etc, that I took the opportunity to clean it up thoroughly.

What do you think? Could I post the scene file in p.b.utilities for
general use by all interested, like I did with Lawnmaker? I have clearly
stated the original author(s) so I suppose this should not be an issue.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mh_cloudshell_test.png' (371 KB)

Preview of image 'mh_cloudshell_test.png'
mh_cloudshell_test.png