POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How to concatenate an identifier? : How to concatenate an identifier? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 19:41:45 EDT (-0400)
  How to concatenate an identifier?
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 20 Sep 2020 11:32:32
Message: <5f677610$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

In my POVEarth main script, I have to compose the name of the terrain
slice mesh2 (for example, n41e043) to be tested against a trace vector
from the integer part of the geographic camera position. I know that
this is not possible by default, but I remember having used a special
include file years ago which facilitates concatenating identifiers.
Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of this include file...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar