POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SARS-COV2 : Re: SARS-COV2 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:01:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SARS-COV2
From: MichaelJF
Date: 30 Aug 2020 14:38:40
Message: <5f4bf230$1@news.povray.org>
Am 30.08.2020 um 17:21 schrieb Cousin Ricky:
> On 2020-08-29 4:00 PM (-4), MichaelJF wrote:

> Glad you're still with us!

Thank you very much. I could breathe but only at the lowest level and
only to just survive at the hight of the crisis. Fortunatelly no one sat
on my throat for some eight minutes.

> America is being dismantled before our eyes, all in the guise of saving
> it. As a German, this should scare the shit out of you.

I have no idea what this phrase really means. An idiom lost in
translation may be. The actual U.S. president speaks only for a white,
male subpopulation of the U.S. and tries to regain his success from 2016
by addressing this people only. He will not be a president to all
american people ans was never.

Black Lives Matter!
Michael