POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SARS-COV2 : Re: SARS-COV2 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:37:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SARS-COV2
From: MichaelJF
Date: 29 Aug 2020 16:00:30
Message: <5f4ab3de$1@news.povray.org>
A very deadly fellow, one should not trivialise it. I like the first
image most. It looks most dangerous. I survived this beast with greatest
luck (and an emergency surgery). I have no understanding for people
ignoring the disease and demonstrating for not wearing masks as they do
it at the moment at Berlin. To wear a mask is inconvenient but saves lifes.

Best regards
Michael