POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Operation timed out? : Operation timed out? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:59:59 EDT (-0400)
  Operation timed out?
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 8 Aug 2020 18:23:13
Message: <5f2f25d1$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

Meanwhile I got the rendering of ASTER tile terrain reliefs running once
more - albeit only with Earth as a simple sphere, if I add realistic
flattening, the scene remains empty except for the ocean and basic Earth
sphere - strange!

But when I try to render a sequence of consecutive images, such as

+ipovearth.pov +ogeorgia_panorama-.png +w1024 +h768 +a0.3 +ki0 +kf719
+kfi0 +kff719 (a simple camera rotation pull)

after completing the first frame, I get:

Operation timed out
Operation timed out
Render failed

Why?