POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVEarth still far away... : Re: POVEarth still far away... Server Time
24 Apr 2024 02:03:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVEarth still far away...
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 2 Aug 2020 12:37:56
Message: <5f26ebe4$1@news.povray.org>

<http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Text_Output_Options#Directing_Text_Streams_to_Files>

> alternatively, on Linux, you can do something like:
>
>    $ povray myini 2> mylog
>
> to capture all povray's text output.

I did the latter... but nothing really interesting had been captured,
just some one million lines of vertex generation messages from the
#warning stream - nothing else, no fatal, render, debug or statistic
streams! Strange?

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar