POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nature beyond : Re: Nature beyond Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nature beyond
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 19 Jun 2020 03:18:02
Message: <5eec66aa$1@news.povray.org>
Am 6/7/20 2:20 AM, also sprach Thomas de Groot:
> Op 06/06/2020 om 11:50 schreef BayashiPascal:
>> A remote and peaceful corner for sure :-)
>> I thought some water falling off from the whales' tail would improve
>> realism.
>>

> Absolutely. Will be done. Thanks for the pointer.

Very nice.  I thought the same. water off the tails, and the surface
near the tails needs some perturbance. Like the whale should be pulling
the water in with the tail. Maybe even just a ring or two to show the
disturbance to the surface.

I thought the overall surface shape and foam were fine.  The foam
distribution seems thin front and center, like maybe from a boat wake.
--
dik
Rendered 50,081,587,200 of 50,081,587,200 pixels (100%)